For your e-commerce shop online, you should give Terms and Conditions which customers have to agree before continue to purchase. When Terms and Conditions are enabled, customers are required to agree to the Terms and Conditions of the sale before the purchase is complete. The Terms and Conditions of the sale typically include disclosure information that might be required by law online websites and outlines the rights of the Buyers and Seller. The Terms and Conditions message appears after the payment information, just before the Place Order button.
In terms of this Tutorial, I will help you:
- Create Terms and Conditions
- Enable Terms and Conditions
1. Create Magento 2 Terms and Conditions:
Admin Panel > Store > Terms and Conditions
> Click Add New Condition:
Fill all information of Terms and Conditions: Complete the following:
- Enter the Condition Name for internal reference
- Set Status to “Enabled.”/ Disable
- Show Content as: Text/ HTML
+ Text: Displays the terms and conditions content as unformatted text.
+ HTML: Displays the content as HTML which can be formatted.
- Applied: Automatically/ Manually
- Choose Storeview where the terms and conditions are used.
- Checkbox Text: Here is the link to Terms and Conditions: ” I read and accept the terms and Conditions of the Sale”
- Content: Enter All Content of the Terms and Configurations. Which customers click to link at checkout page “I read and accept the terms and Conditions of the Sale”
Click “Save Condition” at the corner page.
2. Enable Magento 2 Terms and Conditions
To be continued, you have to enable of Terms and Conditions for your store:
Admin Panel > Store > Configuration > Sale (Checkout):
- Enable Onepage Checkout: Yes/ No
- Allow Guest Checkout: Yes/ No
- Enable Terms and Conditions: Yes/ No
Ater all, Click “Save Config”
You ‘ve already Create and Enable Terms and Conditions for your store. If you have any concerns with this tutorial, please feel free to leave your comment here or view more at our Related Posts on Venustheme. In case, you need to customize any things on your site, please feel free to contact us to email@example.com. Some of the small changes are free of charge, get more detail about our custom work service here: http://www.venustheme.com/service/
If you like to watch Video, please watch our below tutorial video to grasp overall process to config Terms and Conditions in Magento 2.
Watch Our Video Tutorials